Prevention and Treatment of Bullying and School Violence phenomena Network
The Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs (http://www.minedu.gov.gr/english ) implements the Acts ‘Development and Operation of the Network for informing, training, preventing and dealing with bullying and school violence phenomena’ which is embedded in Priority Axes 1, 2 and 3 of the Operational Programme ‘Education and Lifelong Learning’ , NSRF 2007-2013 and in the general context of the Ministry’s initiatives towards the prevention and treatment of Bullying and School Violence .
The main objectives are the following:
a) The development of a permanent structure for the prevention and treatment of Bullying and School Violence at national level
b) Training the executive educational executives as well as the educators who will constitute the foundation for the development and sustainability of the structure for the prevention and treatment of Bullying and School Violence.
c) The recording, prevention, early diagnosis and treatment at an early stage of the Bullying and School Violence phenomena
d) Raising awareness and participation of the educational community, family and the wider local community
The main scope of the Actions is the prevention of Bullying and School Violence and the provision for the members’ of the school community safety through the promotion of specific awareness raising actions and the training of the educational executives and educators.
- Development and Operation of the Network for informing, training, preventing and dealing with Bullying and School Violence phenomena
- Periodic assessment of the phenomenon at school level
- Informing – training the educators on how to identify, prevent and tackle with Bullying and School Violence incidents
- Raising awareness, informational and training actions aimed to the educational community
- Synergy with other actions
- Promotional and publicity actions
- Evaluation of the Action
For further details you can contact:
Managing Authority for the Application of Educational Actions of the Ministry of Education:
Central Scientific Committee: